Troyte Ringing Centre
Registered Charity Number 1179374
How We Will Spend Your Donation
- We provide development of tower bell ringing through training, mentoring, focused practices and recorded performances.
- We pay for the maintenance of Bampton and Huntsham towers, work undertaken by contractors and our own volunteers.
- We make small annual grants to the Association of Ringing Teachers and we make occasional grants to other local towers depending of the funds available to us.
- We also need to build up our financial reserves to cover our anticipated expenditure if our current levels of income are reduced for any reason.
- We make annual grants to Bampton and Huntsham Parochial Church Councils which are to be invested in CBF Church of
England Investment Funds - Accumulation Shares to be used in the longer term only for major works associated with the bells, bell frames and associated equipment.
- Our current levels of expenditure require an income of more than seven thousand pounds.
|The form below is
directly connected to
so your donation is secure.