Troyte Ringing Centre
- Central Council recognised?
- Bampton and Huntsham, Devonshire. OS Landranger Sheet 181 or
- Number of bells, weight
- 6, 14-0-3 + dumb-bell; 8, 8-0-27 respectively.
- Contact and Bookings
- See the CONTACT US page
- Display Boards
- For more details see this PDF File
- Equipment - Bampton
- Abel simulator fitted to independent practice dumb-bell, video camera,
video player, tape recorder, CCTV.
- Equipment - Huntsham
- Sound management, allowing unrestricted open ringing.
- Teaching rooms
- Yes at both towers.
- In church at Bampton, Community Hall at Huntsham.
- Catering facilities
- Yes - light refreshments at both towers - contact us for details.
- Many B & Bs available locally.
- Use of the simulator at Bampton is virtually unlimited, subject to church
- Huntsham has a sound management system which allows the bells to be rung
for extended periods.
- Normal practice night at Bampton is Thursday.
- Quarter peals and general ringing not exceeding one hour in length,
rope fee of £1.00 per rope.
- Peals, for a rope fee of £3.00 per rope.